Tuesday, November 21, 2017


We just got our first cold snap of the season. I think Al Roker calls it a Polar Vortex. To me that just means COLD. It's been about -15 to -20 degrees the last few days. Work still continues both inside and out of the cabin. Speaking of work, I am officially signed up for the
'Fantastically Frozen Small Business Saturday'
holiday bazaar.

Alaska Winter Windows


This is going to be fun. I've got a 6x5' space to show Fairbanks and you what I've got. If you remember last year, I set up at a bazaar for the first time. Having no idea what I was doing, I was the Fred Sanford of the crafting world my first time out. My table did look like a junk yard. Not this year.



I'm taking everything Kitty and I have made over the last few years that hasn't sold and showing Fairbanks what we've got. The big thing I have learned is with our type of art, online selling is very difficult. Our type of stuff has to be seen to be appreciated.

Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures!


My plan is for all of our art to be appreciated! I want to highlight more than just our art. I want everyone to know the name,
ArcticArtique.

Mourning After The Rain...Our Tribute to Prince


The cabin is a wreck right now. I'm getting everything together so I can stage my space. Tiki masks, Kosmic Karma, Death of a Butterfly, Legislative Branch of Congress...it's all going to be shown. All of this plus my pictures, jams and jellies, and more. Kitty is planning on chocolate chip banana bread to top it all off. Last year I learned...this year I excel! 

Death of a Butterfly
 

I'm still working on our big cabinet as well. I wanted to list it yesterday and hope for a quick sell for Thanksgiving. I ran out of shellac so this will be listed right after the holiday. It's turning into a special piece so I want to make sure it's as good as I can make it. It will now be a Christmas show piece. 

The Legislative Branch of Congress
 

Well, it's early and I have much to do today. Like last year, I'm planning on pictures and a post from inside my bazaar space on Saturday. Everything looks very disorganized now but is coming together to make a unique ArcticArtique space. Enjoy my pictures of controlled chaos and I'll see you again from the bazaar! 

Jams and Jellies
 

ArcticArtique.BlogSpot.Com

Recycle Repurpose Reuse

No comments:

Post a Comment