Sunday, October 22, 2017


One thing about living a homestead life...You are always busy. Gotta make money, gotta work. I've got a couple different wood projects going right now. We're making a big tri-fold mirror set from all reclaimed materials. I've got the frames mounted, now I have to get the backs primed. Kitty has big ArcticArtique plans for this set. Stay tuned!



While trying to sell a blanket chest on Facebook last week someone contacted me through one of my many sale posts to see if I could repair his wife's cedar hope chest. Her dad made it for her 16th birthday. The old me would have said nope, no way, sorry I dare not try it. The me that was trying to sell my trunk said How bad is it and Heck yeah I'll give it a go. It's coming along rather nicely. It seems the moving company was a little rough with it.



Ebay is winding down for a bit right now. We're about finished with our Halloween auctions and have a little bit of time before the fall holiday things come out. Man, Kitty has been collecting some nice things. If you like vintage and antique with style and quality, bookmark ArcticArtique on eBay. 20's reverse painted glass. The most astounding collection of Whiting and Davis purses and clutches you may ever see on one page. Priceless tea pots and sets. This is going to be an elegant and fun holiday season!



After three years of going non stop and clawing our way out of a very bad spot, I finally feel like we're going to make it. This is hustle from here to eternity now but I'm enjoying it. The money will come and we still have a roof over our heads. Three years and I didn't go to panhandlers corner.



Now that winter's here I know I can do this. Bazaars, woodworking, photography, buy, sell, trade, and pick up any odd job I can find and I can do this. We'll make it.



ArcticArtique.BlogSpot.Com

Take Off To The Great White North


Take Off It's A Beauty Way To Go


No comments:

Post a Comment