Wednesday, October 4, 2017


Now that helicopter season is done, I've taken my ball cap off and put on my winter hat. You have to wear lots of hats up here to survive. Kitty and I are now in the middle of listing eBay like crazy. We've got a good start to lead in to the fashion fall holiday season. Right now we are heavy on Halloween but and elegant Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I'm learning now that in order to catch a season you have to be ready for it threee months in advance. Kitty has been working her butt off making her holiday collections for the past couple years. Now is when she gets to display everything. For a sick ole gal, she still works her butt off.


We're heavy on eBay now but the art and woodworking are still here. Currently, I'm building Kitty an island for the cabin. To do what she wants to do here, she has got to have more counter and storage space in the kitchen. It's a custom job and is coming along great right now. I'll have a full post on it when it's done. 


You know, one interesting thing about taking pictures for online use is that I take lots of them. I've got too. Digital cameras are great. No film to use up and reload. No exposures to worry about. No taking the rolls down to the photo hut for developing. Who remembers those? Don't worry, I won't tell your age.


Anyway, when you take lots of pictures you have lots of pictures to go through. Some sets work, some color combos don't work, I'm always having to change something to get just the right picture to make you the viewer want to buy what I have. It's fun but it is tough. It is nonstop. I am getting much better at it, at least I hope so...Kitty's been trying to get me to this point for several years now. 


We've got bunches of stuff planned for this winter. For now, check out some pictures I liked but didn't quite make the cut. By the way, don't forget to check out our eBay page.
ArcticArtique


ArcticArtique.BlogSpot.Com
ArcticArtique.Com

'Happy Halloween'


No comments:

Post a Comment