Monday, November 27, 2017

Hi all! Check this out. I finished the display cabinet I've been working on a few weeks now. Wow am I happy! It turned out fantastic. This is an 80's vintage cabinet with glass doors, adjustable shelves, and light. Notice the columns on either side. They are leather wrapped and give this piece a regal look.


There were some minor repairs needed but this was in good condition when we found it. A good sanding, red mahogany stain, and clear shellac made for an awesome finish. I just got it listed...I hope it goes!


I got some good news today. I had interviewed for a job a few weeks back. The company said they would be calling me in a few days but I never heard from them. I gave up and figured another job wasn't going to happen. Well, they called me today. I go in to start my background check tomorrow!!!


This is full time employment. I haven't worked full time since 2013. It's been tough. I won't get political with my views on why I had my career taken away for so long. A down economy and my age had a lot to do with it. I'm just happy to know that Kitty and I are going to have a little security and stability once again.


I won't jinx it and give the company name yet but to my loyal aviation buddies out there, I'll have airplane pictures for you soon! This couldn't have come at a better time. I just got a Christmas Miracle!



ArcticArtique.BlogSpot.Com

Recycle Repurpose Reuse

No comments:

Post a Comment